April 6, 2008
Tanner Updates
I created this blog back in March with good intentions, but it has been put off until today. I saw the Housleys new blog and Monte and Melissas and said, that is pretty darn cool. Since we live so far away from everyone and our family photo is changing on a daily basis as our little girl grows we wanted to make sure that everyone could see all the changes. I will try to update this all regularly as time permits. Tax season is pretty nuts right now, working way too much and not home a whole lot but that is how life goes. We are all looking forward to May and the short work days. We are also all looking forward to a long fun summer now that Justin is done all his Chartered Accountant courses he can really get out and fine tune those golf skills, not that he needs to. Anyways, we love you all and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wranglers and Bumbo's
True to her Hirsche side, Autumn was given her first cow by her Grandpa Hirsche. We really appreciate the gift, but we prefer our cows dead and in the freezer.
Lil' Swimmers
Autumn loves to go swimming, She loves to splash her arms around and get all wet. She even likes to go completely under water everyonce in a while as long as it isn't for too long. Her favorite thing is to go down the waterslide with daddy, she could do it all day long. Every trip to the pool ends with a nice relaxing hot tub soak. She loves the pool and each trip is at least an hour and a half, and I am sure she would stay longer if we let her. Autumn says she is excited to go swimming with her cousins this summer.
Cooking up a Storm
Our family loves to cook together. Dad likes to make the mess, mom loves to clean and Autumn likes to eat whatever mommy ate, just a couple of hours later.
Daddy's little girl
This is a nightly occurance during tax season. Justin comes home from work and Autumn proceeds to tell him about everything that happened that day. Look at how excited she is to see her daddy.
Just Hanging Out
Kim say that I need to do this every so often so I can appreciate what she had to go through for 9 months.
Merry Christmas 2007
I don't know about you but that is one good looking Santa. Too bad Justin couldn't be there for the first family picure with Santa, he said he was helping out a "friend", wonder what he was doing?


4 comments:
Justin-I'm so proud of you! What a great blog! Keep up the good work and keep posting pics of that cute niece of mine! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Kim and Justin - I'm so happy you guys are getting on this blog bandwagon - I love seeing Little Autumn!! She is so adorable and growing and changing everyday - I want more picts. It's not fair I can't hold her. Give her Big kisses from Auntie Jenny!!! Awesome Blog!!
Awesome. I am so excited to see Autumn. Oh I will love this blog of yours and you have done a great job at it. Yes, Jenny is in the process of setting a blog up for me. We will get together again this week. I will let you know when it is ready to see. Thanks so much for the blogging, it will be really fun. love mom
I'm so glad everyone is blogging! It is really fun. I have invited you guys to ours, I had the wrong e-mail address! I love seeing that sweet little Autumn, I cannot wait until June to finally get to hold her! Until then keep up the blog so we can see pictures!
~ Tiffany and Brandon
Post a Comment