Last Sunday was a beautiful day. The Tanner family took full advantage of the 20 degree (that's about 70 degrees for all you Yankees) so we all went for a long walk around our neighborhood. It was so much fun and we were all so excited that spring had finally arived. We walked around our neighborhood, found a little park and let Autumn have her first wack at the swing set. She loved it. She is so happy when we take her out and let her take everything in. It was such a fun day and nice way to spend a beautiful spring Sunday afternoon.
.......... FASTFORWARD ONE WEEK....................
April 20. 2008 - Winter rears its ugly head - AGAIN
As you can see by the pictures above, today was not nearly as nice of a Sunday as last Sunday. With temperatures of about minus 10 degrees and a huge windchill it made for an all round miserable day.







4 comments:
I feel your pain did you see my last post? - Luckily it all melted in a couple of days but it's depressing still the same. - Think sunny thoughts!
April showers bring May flowers!
I thought when I moved to Idaho I would get out of some of the spring snow, but now way, we had snow last week too. Where in the heck is spring. Today, Sat. was nice. I got a new bike for mothers day from dad and went for a cruise around the block. It is called a street cruiser, big seat, no gears, fenders, blue, I am sure you can picture me on it. Ha Ha HA. I like it . It is fun.
Post a Comment