April 28, 2008
The Tax Season Blues
As the end of April approaches I find myself getting trunky for May. I love the month of May, simply because it means that it is no longer April. I am on my 9th straight day of work now, put in 73 hours last week and got only 2 more 12 hours days left. The day after tax is a paid vacation in the accounting world, we call it a recovery day. I plan to use it to get reaquainted with my lovely wife and little baby girl. We are going to Red Deer, gotta blow some of that overtime money from the past couple of weeks. This weekend we are heading down to High River as well to see all of Kim's family. Kim, her mom and sister are all going to watch "Stars on Ice" or some other sort of fairy dancing thing on ice, I volunteered to stay at home with Autumn. Anyways, tax season will soon be over and I can get on with summer. Dust off those clubs all you golfers cause I'm smelling a three-pete!! Talk to you in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wranglers and Bumbo's
True to her Hirsche side, Autumn was given her first cow by her Grandpa Hirsche. We really appreciate the gift, but we prefer our cows dead and in the freezer.
Lil' Swimmers
Autumn loves to go swimming, She loves to splash her arms around and get all wet. She even likes to go completely under water everyonce in a while as long as it isn't for too long. Her favorite thing is to go down the waterslide with daddy, she could do it all day long. Every trip to the pool ends with a nice relaxing hot tub soak. She loves the pool and each trip is at least an hour and a half, and I am sure she would stay longer if we let her. Autumn says she is excited to go swimming with her cousins this summer.
Cooking up a Storm
Our family loves to cook together. Dad likes to make the mess, mom loves to clean and Autumn likes to eat whatever mommy ate, just a couple of hours later.
Daddy's little girl
This is a nightly occurance during tax season. Justin comes home from work and Autumn proceeds to tell him about everything that happened that day. Look at how excited she is to see her daddy.
Just Hanging Out
Kim say that I need to do this every so often so I can appreciate what she had to go through for 9 months.
Merry Christmas 2007
I don't know about you but that is one good looking Santa. Too bad Justin couldn't be there for the first family picure with Santa, he said he was helping out a "friend", wonder what he was doing?


2 comments:
J.J. - you are the master blogger in the family! I love reading your updates. Enjoy your time off you deserve it!! Just make sure you get Dad's taxes done in the next couple of days or you'll pay. In more ways then one. When is the Tanner cup this year? I'm thinking about hitting the links!
so darling, I love the picture of autumn. She is growing way to fast. Can't wait to see her at the end of this month,
Post a Comment